Understanding Chiropractic Care
More people are choosing to visit our Issaquah chiropractor for neck pain and back pain treatment following a sports or auto accident injury. The reason is chiropractic care at Whole Health Chiropractic Center is an effective way to relieve pain, realign the joint, and increase range of motion. The best part is, there is no medication or invasive procedures. Just safe, natural wellness techniques and therapies designed to help you or your family member recover and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic is a form of alternative wellness care provided by chiropractors. They are trained to safely perform spinal adjustments and extremity adjustments using a variety of techniques. Chiropractic adjustments are safe for the entire family, including newborns and pregnant women. Furthermore, you don't need to wait until you're ill to seek treatment. It is safe to receive regular adjustments to prevent injury and pain, maintain good posture, and optimize nervous system functions.
Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor in Issaquah, WA
Chiropractic therapies may be suitable for individuals with the following conditions:
- Chronic pain, including neck pain, low back pain, joint pain, and migraines
- Auto injury, such as whiplash, spine injury, and bone fracture
- Sports injury, like strains and sprains, dislocated shoulder, and tendinitis
- Nerve pain, which may be caused by nerve compression, sciatica, or herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease, which develops from a break down of the spinal disc
- Inflammatory joint diseases, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
These complaints may stem from auto accidents, overuse, poor posture, obesity, joint deterioration, a musculoskeletal disorder, or vertebral subluxations (misalignment).
Ways You Can Benefit from Chiropractic Care
Care by a chiropractor is more than just "cracking" the back to alleviate back pain. It involves finding and treating the underlying cause of pain, correcting subluxations, and realigning the joints to improve mobility. We take the "whole person" approach. As such, we can personalize a wellness plan that includes chiropractic adjustments, exercises, massages, nutrition counseling, and lifestyle coaching.
These treatments provide effective back and neck pain relief, stimulate blood circulation, reduce inflammation, and slow degeneration of the joints and connective tissues. Other chiropractic care benefits include:
- Fast recovery from an auto injury
- No drugs or surgical procedure are involved
- Can help your child's nervous system to develop properly
- Reduces pregnancy pains and makes the birthing process easier
- Strengthens the immune system, increases energy, and improves sleep
- Helps improve your health and overall quality of life
We Care About the Health of Your Family
Our Doctors of Chiropractic, Dr. Babuin and Dr. Choe, have more than 40 years of combined experience providing integrative wellness care to the residents of Issaquah, WA, and surrounding areas. Call the Whole Health Chiropractic Center at (425) 313-8950 to request an appointment or book one online.