Personal injuries are common and can happen to anyone at any time. These injuries can range from mild to severe, and can be caused by a variety of uncontrollable factors. Personal injuries include auto accidents, work-related injuries, slips, and falls.
Since a personal injury can cause pain, discomfort, and limit your movement, it’s not something that you should continue tolerating. It is important to seek treatment so your condition doesn’t worsen. At Whole Health Chiropractic in Issaquah, WA, our experts will diagnose your injury and provide the proper treatment. Chiropractic care uses safe, all-natural methods. Our techniques are also non-invasive and drug-free, so you can avoid risky surgeries and medications. Our goal is to help you return to a pain-free life.
Common Personal Injuries
You can sustain personal injuries at work, home, on the road, and in other places. Here are the common personal injuries you are likely to encounter.
- Shoulder and back pain
- Rotator cuff injury
- Lifting injuries
- Herniated disc
- Joint and knee pain
- Sprains and strains, resulting in joint pain and neck pain
- Auto accident injury causing whiplash
- Neck strain from looking at an electronic device
Whenever you experience any personal injury, it is important to seek treatment right away. When personal injuries are left untreated, they may cause future health complications. Additionally, our chiropractor will look for any underlying conditions that may be causing your injury and need to be treated.
How Our Chiropractor Treats a Personal Injury
When you visit our chiropractic care team, we will ask about your medical history and the nature of your injury. The next step is evaluating your injuries and movements. We will perform a physical exam to better understand your injury.
After a proper diagnosis, our chiropractor employs a variety of strategies to treat personal injuries, including:
- Spinal adjustment: This reduces pressure on your nerves, alleviating inflammation and pain. This treatment realigns your spinal joints and bones, promoting better function of your nervous system. Our chiropractor uses the Activator method and the drop table technique.
- Massage therapy: We use massage therapy to alleviate tension in your muscles to pave the way for natural healing. We also provide myofascial release therapy.
Your chiropractic treatment depends on the location and severity of your injury.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Treating Personal Injuries
Chiropractic care offers an alternative to traditional medicine. Chiropractic care has many benefits for injuries and full-body wellness, including:
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Pinpoints hidden injuries
- It's natural, eliminating the side effects of medications and surgeries
- Boosts your body's immune system
- More affordable treatment for chronic pain
- Restores full range of motion
- Improves blood flow
- Strengthens body to prevent future injuries
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Issaquah, WA
If you are suffering from a personal injury or chronic pain, chiropractic care can help. At Whole Health Chiropractic in Issaquah, WA, our chiropractor will diagnose and treat your injury using natural techniques. We will help your body heal and recover, and will strengthen your body to prevent future injuries or pain. Call us today to schedule an appointment.